We are delighted to announce that the Women@Work program is now accepting applications and inquiries for our April 24th start date!
The Women@Work program helps empower young women to gain skills and experience that will better prepare them for successful employment.
We offer paid training and coordinate work experience opportunities with employers in the tourism industry. Women@Work is a free program funded by the Government of Canada’s Youth Employment Strategy.
Who is eligible to join the Woman@Work program?
- Women between the ages of 15 – 30
- Interested in working in the tourism industry
- Not in school (high school or post-secondary)
- Not receiving Employment Insurance (EI) benefits
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or granted refugee status
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Committed to completing the 6 weeks of training
- Available and committed to completing a 3 month paid work experience