Back in Motion’s Women@Work Program is now accepting applications for our April 23rd start date in Vancouver and Coquitlam
The Women@Work program helps empower young women to gain skills and experience that will better prepare them for successful employment in the tourism industry.
We offer 6 weeks of paid training and coordinate a 3 month work experience opportunity with employers in the tourism industry. Women@Work is a free program funded by the Government of Canada’s Youth Employment Strategy.
Interested in applying or referring a client? Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-424-8577.
Who is eligible to join the Woman@Work program?
- Women between the ages of 15 – 30
- Interested in working in the tourism industry
- Not in school (high school or post-secondary)
- Not receiving Employment Insurance (EI) benefits
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or granted refugee status
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Committed to completing the 6 weeks of training
- Available and committed to completing a 3 month paid work experience