Who is eligible to join the Women@Work program?
- Women between the ages of 15 – 30
- Interested in working in the tourism industry
- Not in school (high school or post-secondary)
- Not receiving Employment Insurance (EI) benefits
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or granted refugee status
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Committed to completing the 6 weeks of in-class training (Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM -2:00 PM)
- Available and committed to completing a 3-month paid work experience with an employer in the tourism industry (hours may vary)
*Other eligibility criteria may apply. Please contact us for more information.
Back in Motion’s Women@Work program is offered in the following 2 locations:
- Coquitlam and Vancouver
To make an appointment with a Work Coach, please contact us.