Our experienced Work Coaches will meet with you to find out whether Women@Work is the right program for you based on your interests and career goals.
Here is how it works:
- Meet with a Work Coach and answer some simple questions about yourself
- Register for 6 weeks of paid training at one of our convenient locations in the Lower Mainland
- Obtain Daycare and transportation supports (eligibility dependent)
- Become certified in Food Safe, First Aid, Serving it Right, and World Host
- Participate in a 3-month paid work experience with an employer in the tourism industry
- Receive a $500 bonus after finishing the 3-month work experience
- Gain access to on-going one-on-one career planning and support with a Work Coach
If you are interested in joining Women@Work, then contact us today!